F loral Designs by Yamir, Inc has been creating elegant destination weddings, corporate events and charity fundraisers for over 30 years. As a wedding and event florist, Yamir has been featured in TLC, Four Wedding TV Show, received numerous accolades in The Knot, Wedding Wire and Style Me Pretty. She has decorated weddings for high profile National Football League Players, Major League Baseball players and Jeff Gordon events with the Pepsi Bottling Group.
Yamir’s office, showroom and production area with an extensive selection of inventory are all in one location. She personally meets with all her clients, an affirmation of her attention to details, unparalleled level of expertise, creativity and desire to make each event unique and memorable for all her clients.
As a native Floridian, Yamir’s early experiences with South Florida weddings and event designs was during her childhood, the daughter of a highly successful florist/designer and owner of four flower shops. She cultivated her passion for design and flowers from around the world.
Yamir launched her own wedding and event design business and throughout the years has had the pleasure of working as the preferred vendor for the prestigious private country clubs and numerous venues in South Florida, such as:
- The Artisan Beach House at The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Bal Harbour, Florida
- Indian Creek Country Club, Indian Creek Village, Florida
- Deering Bay Yacht & Country Club, Coral Gables, Florida
- Grand Bay Country Club, Key Biscayne, Florida
- Miami Shores Country Club, Miami Shores, Florida
- The Surf Club, Surfside, Florida
- The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens, Delray, Florida
- Ancient Spanish Monastery, North Miami Beach, Florida
- Macy's Catering Company, Miami, Florida
- Shula's Hotel & Golf Club, Miami Lakes, Florida (2004-2010)
“My vision is to create floral designs that honor the cultural and individual style of my clients. I am most delighted to see the expression of joy as they see their vision become a reality.”--
Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.